Sunday, November 13, 2016

What is a VPN OR VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK ?

Hey Folks writing after such a long time. I know its been a long time well I was busy in some sort of things.
So Let me start what is  VPN OR VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK
 Basically it means when you are creating a virtual network from your side so that your information remains protected when you are browsing or surfing online. It is a very useful thing according to me as we all know that now a days the possible number of Hackers, Phising has increased to a maximum limit.VPN gives or helps in creating a IP address I mean that you are yourself protected and you become a ghost on the websites that you visit, but I think that there are cookies from where you can be tracked very easily. There are number of useful VPN Surfeasy, Cyberghost, Betternet.

No comments:

Post a Comment